Posts by yeti99
52 posts total, newest first.
HOLY SHITin Combat Arms Discussions - [QUOTE=gabrielkml;8663332]VIP hacks.[/QUOTE]
no all vip hack for combat arms are actually patched or down!
I don't know where the fuck hacker get their hack, actuallyAVA Public Hack v2.1 - OPK | Aimbot | ESP | Included Bypass & More - UPDATEin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - heyy ccman32 I don't know if that can help you but I crash a lot with you hack and I just want to inform you that it's 9/10 when the menu is open, and I don't open the menu that much... so yeah that was just in the goal [HOWTO] Host MODS on alterIWNETin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - do this work in public match of iw4? because it work great for me in private game but when i go in a public one and i try to force host with this command : xblive_privatematch 1; xpartygo; xblive_privatematch 0; fast_resHack don't injectin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help - tecknogods have different version? and how do you know your version and wath the version the hack is programed for?
thank..Hack don't injectin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help - anybody know why my hack don't inject, i try with 3 different injector, and 10 working hacks, on the start menu and in games!! the only working hack to work is barata's teckno... the other hack just seem to not inject, i
Showing the 5 most recent posts.