Posts by tehpwnage34
4 posts total, newest first.
MTA DayZ Item Duplication Glitchin Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Multi Player (SAMP) Hacks - Download MTA DayZ off of moddb and follow readme instructions on running it through LAN aka singleplayer. It's extremely easy.FINAL AUTOCLICK (RAPID FIRE) MACRO [UPDATE]in All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - [QUOTE=nescau;5839538]So, new update, anyone using the macro?[/QUOTE]
You shouldn't be able to get caught unless you are manually ghosted by a GM or blatantly abuse the shit out of the Joker or Obeya up close. I still uNo Recoil and No Spread by shroomsin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - I wouldn't have to worry about getting banned if I'm using this on non PB servers, right? o.oFINAL AUTOCLICK (RAPID FIRE) MACRO [UPDATE]in All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - This macro is still UNDETECTED.
Also, the same as no recoil... I don't know why that guy requested a close on the no recoil, it's not detected >.>No-recoilin All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - Still undetected, using now :D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.