Posts by Xionsi
21 posts total, newest first.
Trying to find a DarkRP Exploit!in Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - fuck you guys ur so hostile
P.S GIVE ME SOME EXPLOITS xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd[ RandomHackWithNoNameDealWithIt] Log Stealer - Name Changer - Cvar Spooferin Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=MeepDarknessMeep;9357684]yes it can[/QUOTE]
oops, poor assumption[ RandomHackWithNoNameDealWithIt] Log Stealer - Name Changer - Cvar Spooferin Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=end360;9351809]Probably a horrible question, but can the log stealer be used on the server.cfg or the rcon log?[/QUOTE]
No.
edit:
[QUOTE=smt923;9353627]friend on w7 tested and it only goes into /Garrysmod/GarryDarkRP Exploitin Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x40j52FxzdkCan you fix this code?in Garry's Mod Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=ixRaven;9319101]Hi, so I was looking around for old hacks and I found this one. I haven't seen a triggerbot in awhile so I was hoping you guys can fix this one.
function TriggerBot()
if !attack and (check_npc
Showing the 5 most recent posts.