Posts by thecrazygameguy
11 posts total, newest first.
Listia.com Accountin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Added you on Skype.Zog's Fish Script v.1in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=kablaggio;10726067]WATER
#WinActivateForce
Numpad6::
WinGet, pidn, PID, A
pid := pidn
WinGet, hwnds, ID, A
Handle := hwnds
InputBox, Lure, Lure's, How many Lure's do you have in inventory
Base := getProAuto Fishing Boot Dropin Trove Tutorials - Yeah I suck at this, I copied your script and put in my screen coords for drag and dropping and then tried to run it and I get a Call to nonexistent function error. Line 8 at CaughtWater := ReadMemory(WaterAddress). May Update trove fishing bot?in Trove Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=Feardex;10722391]How to start the bot?[/QUOTE]
To start the bot, go into Trove while looking at water. Hit 6 on your numpad and it should minimize your game and bring up a window asking how many lures you have,Trove Fish Bot (Multiclient) water lava and chocolatein Trove Hacks & Cheats - Anyone willing to show me how, or pm me and tell me how to find pointers? So every patch I can keep it updated.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.