Posts by Boomdocks
195 posts total, newest first.
This dude got that Joey Bada$$ Sound and flow / feelin General - https://soundcloud.com/frosthits/haiiro-elf-destruct-prod-thovobeats
IDK IF I CAN SHARE SOUNDCLOUD =/, sorry if not.. then dont click dah
ANWAY, check him out. His pretty gudNEXON UNBANNING " Second Chance Program"in Combat Arms Discussions - I have been banned over 20 times, so I have no chance =/NEXON UNBANNING " Second Chance Program"in Combat Arms Discussions - I DON'T THINK THEY UNBANN MY HACKING/TESTING HACKs ACCOUNTS LOL, Flengo knows what I'm talking aboutAny 2009-2012 hackers still alive on forum? -Hackers in the time of GodMode and shizzin Combat Arms Discussions - [QUOTE=Skaterforeva1;9121699]I wasn't a big coder and I'm still not big but I have been here for a very long time. CA is pretty much dead you might wanna move on unless you have time on your hands to spare.[/QUOTE]
SkatI found some source codes for CA hacks (Ithink-Aimbot)in Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=trane25;9121357]Well Excuse Me Faggot.
I'm new to this site.[/QUOTE]
Right back at you, you won't gain respect by becoming a name caller. Simply say you did not know, no one will say anything back.
-Faggot :-0
Showing the 5 most recent posts.