Posts by brebelske
13 posts total, newest first.
Want to have some fun?in H1Z1 Discussions & Help - One question , what is this map you have opened ? seems very usefull :)External ESP 07.02.15in H1Z1 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=theswishahouse;10191903]None of the versions work for me. (Not sure if I am even using the CMD version correctly.)
Menu pops up when I hit INSERT, but none of the buttons are responsive.[/QUOTE]
Same , noExternal ESP 07.02.15in H1Z1 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=bloodx_;10190920]I got Windows 8.1 also
did you test the CMD version ?[/QUOTE]
Told ya on skype mate.
I'm pretty sure that for some people on windows 8.1 it is not drawing.
I get overlay to run and menExternal ESP 07.02.15in H1Z1 Hacks & Cheats - Got approved now but still can't seem to get it to work , maybe has something to do with windows 8.1 ?External ESP 07.02.15in H1Z1 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=bloodx_;10188267]just got 10€ left for site setup, so if some ppl go with 1€ I just add a Auto updater for this :) and e-mail Message / handy notfications for updates if needed.[/QUOTE]
I'd donate few bucks if
Showing the 5 most recent posts.