Posts by ogkush317
1,642 posts total, newest first.
Sad Day In BMin CrossFire Discussions - Yeah, I need to give up, I had an account with almost every BM gun at that time (both gp and zp) won everytime i played bm, guess my luck disappeared with that accountSad Day In BMin CrossFire Discussions - So, I just dropped 70k zp on both the bat and brass knuckles. Shall the bat 7 fucking times, but yet didnt win, and never shall the brass...BUTTTTTT i did get the GP up :)
http://i43.tinypic.com/fnd5s2.pngN-B4-BDAY-BAN!!!!in General - hax3rman go suck some cock! lol thanks
Aborted thanks alot bro, tell ur bro happy bday then kick him in the nutsN-B4-BDAY-BAN!!!!in General - Damn im gettin old, turned 27 today, someone roll me up something and burn it down while i get banned :):party::party::party::party:Mauser Hellfirein CrossFire Discussions - tonight after the patch it will be open, i will try for it, but rather have my damn BAT IVE SPENT $60 ON!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.