Posts by orelboy2
6 posts total, newest first.
MPGH Warrock Retailsin WarRock - International Hacks - Hello.
I've heared that there is Warrock Retails on MPGH.
I wanna buy one..
Can someone tell me how much its cost and where I can buy these?
Thanks!Ill make Korean Accs $5 A Acc..in WarRock Korea Hacks - Can u make me account and i will give u lvl 31 with M134 Gun, and FAMAS for 20+ days?
please :(Giving lvl 31 Warrock account for korean accountin WarRock Korea Hacks - I dont have xfire, just PM meGiving lvl 31 Warrock account for korean accountin WarRock Korea Hacks - Please, i want an Korean warrock account..
I will give lvl 31 with M134 Retail gun...
Its got also famas for 25 days...
Who can give me Korean account? :0
Thanks (?)<new hack> march 6thin WarRock - International Hacks - Well actually i didnt understood that..
Thank you anyway
Showing the 5 most recent posts.