Posts by rykos95
86 posts total, newest first.
oVo™ Modern Warfare 3 TeamTage #3 // Insanein Playstation General Discussion - Hey guys, oVo bringing you their best TeamTage yet. With some nice edits and sick clips.
Watch,Comment and Like :) * Takes 2 secs *
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RL-nm1d708
Subscribe our channel for mooVo™ is Recruitingin Playstation General Discussion - What's up ! oVo_Krax Here. Just wondering if there's some awesome Feeders/Trickshoters on Mw3 somewhere here. We also recruit good editers !
If you would like to join oVo™, please look at this.
http://www.youtube.cooVo™ NoFacex3 - Best Mw3 Feedin Playstation General Discussion - [QUOTE=NegroTwinkie;5746971]I think your brightness needs some fine tuning
Other than that, awesome
=][/QUOTE]
Thank you, it's not edit yet :/ but I'll remember.oVo™ NoFacex3 - Best Mw3 Feedin Playstation General Discussion - What you guys think about this unbelievable Feed ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1DEhNZQP3AoVo™ Modern Warfare 3 TeamTage #1in Playstation General Discussion - Hey Guys, this is my new Ps3 clan. Hope you like the editing and the clips :D
Comment,like and sub our channel !
If u want to make tryouts for my clan, just reply and I'll add you.
http://www.youtube.com/watc
Showing the 5 most recent posts.