Posts by imhereforhacks
28 posts total, newest first.
MPGH 5th Anniversary Giveaway - 12-26-2010in News & Announcements - 141213 - toshortNeed help leveling ? I can helpin Playstation Hacking - Ohh alright , Aye you need any help leveling cuss Im pretty bored , Havnt played in 3 days , If so just message me your info .Ideas to Boost Activity:in XBOX General Discussion - Umm , Turny's and if you could , Try hosting a prestige lobby and have it having MPGH_(something( in your name as a mpgh clan ?Need help leveling ? I can helpin Playstation Hacking - ausy you host cl's for black ops ? like prestige ones .Need help leveling ? I can helpin Playstation Hacking - After getting my account hacked on the ps3 is difficult . Dont wanna start all over so I think I might just help people out leveling . If you need any help just reply and il get back to you .
Showing the 5 most recent posts.