Posts by Shadow606
96 posts total, newest first.
Riptide v1.1.2 | Ghost Aim | Perfect ESP | Advanced Aimbot | Plus More! [NA/EU]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Hey Flengo Im Poor so, i noticed the weapon teleporter key is bugged? what key do i press to use it?Should I come back to CA?in Combat Arms Discussions - I too Went Back a week ago but got banned the 4th day xD.Due to False Accuse and Legit Playing :( . So I Just Gave Up. Rage QUit CA is the Way to go for me. IDK, What to Say But I Noticed Less Hackers now and Unlike BackDemtrios 1.3 Esp's, Telekil,l NPC Opk, AntiKick, ForceVoteKick Voice Spam ...in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - It Crashes After AwhileUSSR's Genesis NA/EU v1.1 | Beast Mode | Telekill | Aimbot | Full ESP | + More |in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - WOW it.s been A Long Time Since i Played CA I Guess Im gonna Try This Hack just to have Fun T.T Trolling "Like A Welcome Back Gift":D Anyways Good Job "arun" Keep it Up ^-^
EDit: This is My error http://imageshack.us/Perx Revised [Not Packed]in Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - Good Job.........>> Keep it up
Showing the 5 most recent posts.