Posts by timberkhout
5 posts total, newest first.
MW2 RapidKnifeV2in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Can we edit it ourselves, I got the switch weapon on Q not on 1. because thats quicker imo. cba puttin it back.[Leeched] MW2 Multi Hack {NHVH} 4.0 RE-POSTED WITH FIXESin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - I just want a few people to say if they're banned, if not howlong have they used it?
I dont want a VAC ban :l dont get mad and be all like: "DONT USE IT IF U DONT TRUST ME ABSDKJABF *MAD MAD MAD*"Undetected - SoH 2.15in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - I think this is one of the best hacks I ever expierenced or have SEEN.
You can adjust just everything! I am personally not a fan of aimbots but you can even set the FOV of it, and when It will do it.
So ESP all the wayCod4 Multi hack + Injectorin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - [QUOTE=ox_werebunny;1555139]It's not working... it doesnt react to my numpad.[/QUOTE]
Numlock off maybe? xDIHaxYou CoD4 D3Din Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - I can succesfully inject it, and use it in game.
But the problem is when I join a game it goes empty for me..
I leave, restart the game without a mod go to the exact same server and its full.
That's kinda dissapointing
Showing the 5 most recent posts.