Posts by ubernoober
3 posts total, newest first.
Zombies Hostingin Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - Problem resolved. I'm guessing, like me, your internet got cut off at some point. You need to re-do all the steps you done the first time to get your NAT open. (for some unknown reason, NAT changes to closed if your inteZombies Hostingin Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - Actually mine use to try to find matches, if it couldn't, it would make me the host and wait for other people to join. Now I never get to be the host, I have no idea what the problem is. Only reason I can think of is cauZombies Hostingin Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - That's strange, I'm having the EXACT same problem. I use to be able to host fine without any problems what so ever, now it's doing this...
Showing the 3 most recent posts.