Posts by CodN00B
309 posts total, newest first.
Buying 200 Chroma keysin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Well contact me on skype codn00b.mpgh@hotmail.comBuying 200 Chroma keysin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - looking to buy around 200 keys for 300€
only req is chroma all keys★ N00B's Boosting Service ★ • ¶ FAST¶ CHEAP¶ CS:GO¶X-MAS OFFERS¶ •in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=goldenxshan;10001541]Yo! I have 50 posts :c I downranked to Silver elite master, my real rank was nova 4. Ill test it out and leave a vouch :c thanks[/QUOTE]
Sure man, add me on skype.!
I'm online now and can bo[W]CS:GO Accounts ★ Minimum 10Wins ★NO CHEATS★[H]CS:GO Accounts★No Playtime★in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - I'm not sure if they can use market and stuff, i just created them a couple a days ago and sent a copy of csgo, i was going to use them for boosting but the 5 day rank slowdown delay made me go this way instead..
1 acco[W]CS:GO Accounts ★ Minimum 10Wins ★NO CHEATS★[H]CS:GO Accounts★No Playtime★in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Bump... Anyone??, got 2 account's left..
Showing the 5 most recent posts.