Posts by matrixhasyou
22 posts total, newest first.
D3D WallHackin General Game Hacking - [QUOTE=kibbles18;5838919]what game?[/QUOTE]
WarFace (wf.mail.ru)
1 Start the game everything works ok
http://s019.radikal.ru/i632/1203/ba/afd0a29f3454t.jpg (http://radikal.ru/F/s019.radikal.ru/i632/1203/ba/afd0a29f345D3D WallHackin General Game Hacking - 1 time when I run the game ... take off all of the games data use d3d logger.
I find the right texture, etc. It should play 1 map ... and has the following
texture map through a wall of players no longer see.
Here Weapon MGR + Player Pointerin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - nice work =)With Addies for CF Ruin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [quote=Swiftdude Jr;5134500]Okay , What The Addys do u want[/quote]
All, that you can find)Give me plz Source Code NoReloadin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - give me hack plz) I want to be 1st tester xD
i saw mail.ru))) it's Ru CF
Showing the 5 most recent posts.