Posts by [*Pro*__*Hacker*]
50 posts total, newest first.
SOTW + Reopening GFXin Art & Graphic Design - Austin always has a job for someone.Spam Crysisin Showroom - You people suck! Comment!space fishin Showroom - [QUOTE=Hyak;5867474]
thats very wierd.... I saved as a png, I never save as jpeg >.<[/QUOTE]
It's probably because of the site you uploaded to. Always use ImageShack, they keep file format and they never delete your imSpam Crysisin Showroom - [QUOTE=Paradox;5866694]the hell you have neg rep on like every acc you make bro.[/QUOTE]
I guess it's just that special aura about me. But what does this have to do with my sexy work?/mmzPeople only know about Islam & Muslims because of what they see in the newsin Islam vs Western World - [QUOTE=Ethereal;5865853]
Dude you believe in a religion that states your prophet split the moon in half and also rode a winged horse through the 7 layers of heaven.
I would say the Big bang theory seems a bit more
Showing the 5 most recent posts.