Posts by ninjew
31 posts total, newest first.
Trading my Uplay account+Email (Far Cry 3 and Assassins Creed 3) for CA/NA accountin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Bump.. Still looking.Giving away Combat Arms acount! CA NA, 2 perms other stuffin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=hack3241pro;8318346]THnx for the account woot awesome[/QUOTE]
Given already, please close thread
You're welcomeGiving away Combat Arms acount! CA NA, 2 perms other stuffin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - That is right.. I am giving away this account because I no longer wanna play this game.
Never been hacked..
Has 2 perms. Double Barrel and M960.. also has some stuff in my inbox like p90 viper and Ranger for 7 daysTrading my Uplay account+Email (Far Cry 3 and Assassins Creed 3) for CA/NA accountin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - BUMP: I am willing to trade both for 1 CA accountTrading my Uplay account+Email (Far Cry 3 and Assassins Creed 3) for CA/NA accountin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - I have a Uplay account that I have not used at all. It comes with 2 games. Far Cry 3 and Assassins Creed 3.
171890
Will trade for a CA account that must have a few perm weapons and speed gear (dont matter if they ar
Showing the 5 most recent posts.