Posts by aIW|dot

32 posts total, newest first.

Black Ops 2 No Recoil [Can cause ban!]in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=distruct;7360062]CLOSE THIS POST IF THIS HACK IS DETECTED[/QUOTE] it's probably not detected, it's just that everyone is using it with high recoil weapons and shooting people 200m away. i'm still not banned, bBlack Ops 2 No Recoil [Can cause ban!]in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Clemons3ea;7327355]you have to scan the folder(or zip) not just the exe. http://www.nektkan.info/1.jpg http://www.nektkan.info/2.jpg http://www.nektkan.info/3.jpg http://www.nektkan.info/4.jpg http://www.nektBlack Ops 2 No Recoil [Can cause ban!]in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Exicuton;7325616]With no VAC countermeasures, I think I'll stand out on this one, but from what I can see, it seems to be working great. Well done! :)[/QUOTE] I'll release a protected 64 bit version version laterBlack Ops 2 No Recoil [Can cause ban!]in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=hanbaobao;7322416]so whats the new attachment about?[/QUOTE] look at the file name ._. ---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ---------- [QUOTE=ytoof;7324057]nope because iBlack Ops 2 No Recoil [Can cause ban!]in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Yourmother117;7320435]high, a dll is injected in game. VAC detects that quickly.[/QUOTE] it's all external, no dlls whatsoever. if you want some added protection, run black ops 2 at a lower privilege level than t

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Need help?