Posts by ~LunarKaori~
26 posts total, newest first.
Ultimate Weed Thread.in General - [quote=Sam;3429180]dont do weed nuff said.[/quote]
How exactly do you "do weed"....Ultimate Weed Thread.in General - Actually, it's most likely because you were paranoid in the 1st place that you acted so strangely. Next tim just kick back and chill, say some funny shit, and enjoy your high.
If your worried about how red your eyes are,gang fight gets realin General - [quote=DannyIzHere;3428372]AHAAHAHAHHAAH I lol'ed when he pulled out the light saber. I thought it was gonna be a gun tehe .[/quote]
Racist!!
Because they're black, they are going to pull out a gun?gang fight gets realin General - Was expecting a real fight, not with light sabers.
Made me laugh though.ESP and Aimbotin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - [quote=tepmac;3427155]did this work for you? I have alteriwnet build 11224-1. Will this give me steam authorization failed if i join a game in the servers list?[/quote]
Why don't you try it out?
What's the worst poss
Showing the 5 most recent posts.