Posts by PixyStyx
5 posts total, newest first.
How do I make an auto clicker that clicks in a specific game?in C++/C Programming - How do I make an auto clicker that clicks in a specific game?
For example, I tick the checkbox and then it will start clicking. It will only click in the came it was specified to (pretend it's Combat Arms). So if you How do you make a timed shutdown?in Visual Basic Programming - [quote=-Away;4014233]Make your program check the date..If is the date what you want then shutdown..
And put it on startup folder .. done..
Like:
Dim ShutDate As Date = #06/05/2011 9:10PM#
Then in a timer:
IHow do you make a timed shutdown?in Visual Basic Programming - [quote=-Away;4014233]Make your program check the date..If is the date what you want then shutdown..
And put it on startup folder .. done..
Like:
Dim ShutDate As Date = #06/05/2011 9:10PM#
Then in a timer:
IHow do you make a timed shutdown?in Visual Basic Programming - I want to find out how to make a timed shutdown based on time and day. Not just at a certain time like 8pm because I want it to make the computer shut down in 2 or more days. I tried doing the label matching the time and[help] making a text to hex converter and vice versa[Solved]in Visual Basic Programming - Hello, I want to make a converter for text to hex and hex to text. The things is I don't know how to start or how the conversion works. Any help? Thank you =).
Showing the 5 most recent posts.