Posts by C0deCypher
5 posts total, newest first.
Best Computer Under $1000in Combat Arms Help - Just build you're own gaming rig bud. Go to TigerDirect or Newegg and hunt out some parts. It will be way cheaper and in some cases it will crank out even more power since some Computer Companies clock down their hardwarPS3 Controller with Combat Armsin Combat Arms Tutorials - Meh. I like my keyboard. Better for quick access to mah h4x[Release + Source] VB 2010 Hardware ID Finderin Visual Basic Programming - [quote=cosconub;3270321]nice their are tons of these and nice try geting on vip list[/quote]
Lool I know but I wanted to feel special :(
And hey, might aswell try to get on the list. lmao.[Release + Source] VB 2010 IP Address Finderin Visual Basic Programming - SUP?
Well, I've decided to make a IP Address Finder because I had nothing better to do, so If any of you guys need to find your IP Address but are too lazy to go to whatismyip.org for some reason you may want to downloa[Release + Source] VB 2010 Hardware ID Finderin Visual Basic Programming - SUP?
Well, I've decided to make a Hardware ID Finder because I had nothing better to do, so If any of you guys need to find your Hardware ID for some reason you may want to download this. And you can see my ep1c HWID
Showing the 5 most recent posts.