Posts by Fattyfattyboomba
12 posts total, newest first.
Combat Arms NA CSM 4 --- PERM P90TR & AK-47 --- 1.43 KDR --- SILVER --- CBL CLEANin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=Gunnez360;3322206]
love it :D
how many u had in the last hour?
i would pay $20. but im in Australia and I dont have Paypal :([/quote]
I live in Australia and i have paypal ><{CA}{NA} {CSM5}{20%} {7 NX PERMS}in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I have All info. Just contact me. We also use a omm
Do you*? I'll start it off... What's your a/w? I'm interested in thisGreat RS account with Bunny Ears Worth over $100in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=unicow;3306192]I've got a feeling in the bottom of my stomache that you are bsing about that website buying your accounts and theres probably no one that will pay 100+ dollors for a game account that they can just[CA][NA]Major 2in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Whats your contact email?Selling Combat Arms NA account! CSM5 {20%} 7 NX Perms!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Just email my dad and he or I will get back to you. I will tell you what the permanent guns are.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.