Posts by CA_
170 posts total, newest first.
Super Range ? (NOT CONFIRMED, NEED TESTING)in Rust Hacks / Cheats - Thanks! :)Super Range ? (NOT CONFIRMED, NEED TESTING)in Rust Hacks / Cheats - I'm a huge noob and I have a question... How do you save the changes you have made? teheD3D Texture Chams v1.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Lookin' gooooood. You have to love texture chams...
EDIT: Oops, I did not mean to post on this account O__O~|A More Real Combat Arms Hack [NA] V3|| INCLUDES GOD MODE! |~in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Hey how do you fix it when you inject it, Combat Arms doesn't start up after. I injected v2 and it worked fine -.- I want meh fucking godmode brah tehe~|A More Real Combat Arms Hack [NA] V2 || Weapon Spawner, Lifetaker, More|~in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Ok, an hour ago this was working A+ perfect, but now that I try to use it again, it chrashes when the little dude runs across the screen. I switched injectors to Valkyrie from the Bigjep Injector 2.0, and still doesn't w
Showing the 5 most recent posts.