Posts by bigsnake
68 posts total, newest first.
hacks vidin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - I just scaned youtube for some cod4 vids and i found some cool hacks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3STOeg_JpeM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYaJ6cPjQQECool cod4 gun sounds vidin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - This makes me a little dissy.
Some guy has made a cod4 video using guns to make a song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-4IFUak_U0
:cool::cool::cool:(realease) Antikick v1.1in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - Cause I am still working on the site before i release it on the web
PLS close this(realease) Antikick v1.1in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - Sometimes when im making the program with trainer maker kit I do get the adresses wrong so sry if it aint working.(realease) Antikick v1.1in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - 1st, sry about the mispell
2nd, It was going to be for 1.6 but i changed it and coulnt be botherd about changer scroller
3rd, im working on the site at the very moment in time
4th, its not ment to block u getting kick
Showing the 5 most recent posts.