Posts by katonfire
9 posts total, newest first.
Buying BFBC2in Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - Herro. I'm about to buy BFBC2 and I just wanted to know if there's a rank/level hack I should know about at all or anything? Thanks. :DAuto Join BF3 Serversin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Tried it, didn't work. What am I doing wrong?Character skin helpin Call of Duty Modern Warfare Help - So I've done everything correctly so far,
rename "iw_00.iwd" to "localized_english_aa.iwd"
rename "iw_01.iwd" to "localized_english_aab.iwd"
rename "iw_02.iwd" to "localized_english_aac.iwd"
rename "iw_03.iwd" to "lMw2 texture mod questionin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - So I want to make my enemies, allies, explosives, and equipment colored. I want to remove the HUD blood and weathered effects, how do I do this without getting rid of foliage? I've tried the Texture Hack V1.6 by War3zdudExternalHack v1.7 for BlackOps by Sph4ckin Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - Tomabot still isn't working..
Showing the 5 most recent posts.