Posts by eater445
14 posts total, newest first.
Love?in Spammers Corner - i dont like to have genitalia on my toast, or vise-versahate/like muslimsin Islam vs Western World - [quote=Paroxysm;828587]Jesus Christ, Dave needs to put an IQ restriction on this section of the forum.[/quote]
but then more than half of the people here wouldn't be able to post...:rolleyes:Very Interesting Demographyin Islam vs Western World - [quote=SupB;828271][quote=eater445;827948]
This is where you are wrong, and thats why people are judgemental. I AM A PERSON! I MAKE MISTAKES! I SAY STUPID THINGS! You basically jsut said that my response will automaticaVery Interesting Demographyin Islam vs Western World - [quote=SupB;827502][quote=Paroxysm;827404]
Lmao bomb the kaaba and you will see what happens to you. Worldwide effort LOL 2 billion muslims, and im pretty sure there's a good billion or two who are friends of islam ;)RAWR!!!! STOP TEH MUSIC!!in Flaming & Rage - [quote=TheDarknezz;780010]-_- its not so much as the music is playing, its that BAD music is playing.[/quote]
I second that
Showing the 5 most recent posts.