Posts by SilenceKill.
115 posts total, newest first.
My Goalin Spammers Corner - Whaa really ^^
Pm me :)Haxo v3 (SEMI-VIP HACK !) (Eminem is B**** ! )in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - [QUOTE=Sanji0123;5387433]The system is System32?
Listen I'm sorry I do not really understand it's just my first time.
I do not know anything about this except what inject
Troubleshooting way I do not understand.
What youHaxo v3 (SEMI-VIP HACK !) (Eminem is B**** ! )in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - 1. im sorry, but i maybe didnt mean you :)
2. be sure you really use a new one, otherwise its your OS or maybe it not works for 32x or 64x?Haxo v3 (SEMI-VIP HACK !) (Eminem is B**** ! )in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - [QUOTE=Sanji0123;5387330]My syringe is DevInjector
Listen, I tried to do what you said and did not work for me
It still showed me the same error.
Do you have Skype? Can you show me what how you do it.[/QUOTE]
Skype is noMovies on Youtube :Din Entertainment - Editing takes too much time :P
Pirates is now at 45 % and Green lantern at 28 %
Showing the 5 most recent posts.