Posts by XTC Reflex
12 posts total, newest first.
Selling CA/NA CSM[3] NO PERMSin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=DannyD555;4789858]Want me to get you a screenie?[/quote]
Sureee.
/too\/short\Selling CA/NA CSM[3] NO PERMSin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=DannyD555;4789792]Anyone can search up a name and get that pic
=[[/quote]
Haha, Very true... If a Trusted member, And I know who's trusted as I said, I forgot my username, My main MPGH account has 1.2k posts SELLING RS ACC [lvl103]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Get on MSN.Selling lvl 114 RS account!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=-PWS-REVENGE;4787963]add me on msn: parkland91@live.com
Ill pay 80$ paypal[/QUOTE]
DEFINITELY a scam. Don't even bother with this kid.Selling CA/NA CSM[3] NO PERMSin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Selling my Combat Arms North America account, It has NO perms, It was hacked and they got rid of everything. :/ But anyways, I can not get an in-game screenshot because I deleted the game to free up space. This is not my
Showing the 5 most recent posts.