Posts by Bracholi
9 posts total, newest first.
Help me make a bypass of XTrapin Anti-Cheat - [quote=Dave84311;261581]XTrap for what game?[/quote]
My guess is KOL :-P.
I might be looking for hacks for KOL but I won't go begging... trying to quick-learn me some programming right now so I can do it.Who would YOU vote for?in United States of America - [quote=Gourav2122;261239]if the women wins you all americans are pussies :@
lets vote for random guy number 24192593829523850283935284
and i vote for Mike Huckabee[/quote]
I was going to vote for Mitt, then Huck, and2 much noobies in MSN todayin Entertainment - Hmm I'd find out who he was, nab the ip, and send the convo to the FBI...
Might earn the dude a month or two in jail...
edit: but that's because I'm a jerk :-DNorth american unionin Liberals vs Conservatives - You forgot home made microwave guns.Obama's DN chancein Liberals vs Conservatives - I wonder if he'll sue if he loses... I mean affirmative action clearly is on his side :-P
Showing the 5 most recent posts.