Posts by That's too bad
13 posts total, newest first.
Revelation Online - Python Based UIin Other MMORPG Hacks - Hello, I'm basically asking for guidance on what direction to go in hijacking Revelation Online's python interpreter. I'm very inexperienced.
It's been very difficult for me to figure out the addresses for UI elementiBasiloo- is hackerin Combat Arms Discussions - Op is moronic.
BlackCipher folder is part of Nexon's proprietary anti-cheat system.
The only thing bannable that he is doing is using ProxyCap. Doesn't matter, he was banned for harassment anyways.hostbootingin Combat Arms Help - The servers are behind a flood control gateway...The "player.txt"in Combat Arms Mod Discussion - Yeah, but is it possible to re-encrypt it?
"Read-Only" doesn't work?
What if you set permissions so that it cannot be deleted or changed, only read?The "player.txt"in Combat Arms Mod Discussion - Can the player.txt file be unencrypted, changed, then re-encrypted?
Would the resulting file be usable in Combat Arms?
If so, how?
The reason I'm asking is because there seems to be a problem with the settings
Showing the 5 most recent posts.