Posts by oriol88
107 posts total, newest first.
WTS OLD SMITE BETA ACCOUNT. lots of skins, level 30, screensharing for proof.in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Jesus Platypus;10174656]Please include screenshots of the account on your original post oriol88[/QUOTE]
Sigh.... fine. done.WTS OLD SMITE BETA ACCOUNT. lots of skins, level 30, screensharing for proof.in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - So yeah, lots of skins, god pack, OLD ACCOUNT.
Looking for $120
I will screen share for proof, I am not going first.
I already sold a LoL account on MPGH and can provide proof that it was legit(you can add the dude onWTS OLD SMITE BETA ACCOUNT. lots of skins, level 30, screensharing for proof.in Smite Hacks & Cheats - So yeah, lots of skins, god pack, OLD ACCOUNT.
Looking for $120
I will screen share for proof, I am not going first.
I already sold a LoL account on MPGH and can provide proof that it was legit(you can add the duSelling LoL account. Gold IV Almost all champs, 200+ skinsin League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=Moskri;10090947]any skins screenshots?[/QUOTE]
add me on skypeSelling LoL account. Gold IV Almost all champs, 200+ skinsin League of Legends Marketplace - I'm selling my league account. Also has gold bolder from s4. Looking for around 70-100 euros add me on skype.
ADD ME ON SKYPE FOR PICS OF SKINS
EUW
http://puu.sh/e0GCf/877e08db50.jpg
http://puu.sh/e0GF7/42f2b124ad.jpg
Showing the 5 most recent posts.