Posts by Lexic
30 posts total, newest first.
Getting unbanned on AlterIwnetin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Tutorials - [quote=aIW|Convery;3356019][/quote]
Like you? yea i know.."Can't Athorize Steam Account" error????in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - [quote=aIW|Convery;3356034][/quote]
wth? yo who let the maker of that stupid game on the site? this is stupid yo..."Can't Athorize Steam Account" error????in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - [quote=Freakuser;3355917][/quote]
I read your think to get unbanned can you reply to my question?Getting unbanned on AlterIwnetin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Tutorials - [quote=aIW|Convery;3355992][/quote]
fk you man just asking a question.. I need help ur being a noob spammer so STFU!Getting unbanned on AlterIwnetin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Tutorials - Theres a much of random files with numbers at the end of them.. Do I only delete the one that says console it it or every files with a number after it like
iw_01.iwd
those do and delete and how about..
localized_eng
Showing the 5 most recent posts.