Posts by jerrymathew
45 posts total, newest first.
Garry's Mod Script Threadin Garry's Mod Coding & Resources - can i marry you? thanks
-----------------------------------------
Tested and works thanks <3<3Garry's Mod Script Threadin Garry's Mod Coding & Resources - is there a way to make this toggable? my fav aimbot script, i got from here
function aimbot()
local ply = LocalPlayer()
local trace = util.GetPlayerTrace( ply )
local traceRes = util.TraceLine( trace )
ifABYSS - The Bypasser [Revision 167]in Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - Is there a code to disable an script that has been activated with Lua_openscript?Blue Bot (Lua Hack)in Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Blue Kirby;8038125]IDK I didn't do a field test. I'm like valve, I release updates before I debug them.[/QUOTE]
lol, tru datBlue Bot (Lua Hack)in Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=JHoersten2;8031763]Added aim key +(prefix)_aimbot
Added aimbot toggle (prefix)_aimbot_toggle
How would these be used to set a customizable key, say right mouse button?[/QUOTE]
bind "mouse3" +(prefix)_aimbot
all
Showing the 5 most recent posts.