Posts by MlG10thHost
139 posts total, newest first.
Cool prank call websitein General - [quote=KILLAblood;3370659]did he like mega spam?
how do i upload the conversation xD?[/quote]
save the audio to a video even fi it just has text on it and upload to youtubeTerribal drawing of a L96A1in Art & Graphic Design - [quote=Unicow;3370683]I'm sorry but I agree... That shit is terrible... I can draw much better tehe lol[/quote]
So can i......i drew it not even within 2-3 minutes with a mad dull pencil and i didnt even tryTerribal drawing of a L96A1in Art & Graphic Design - Free hand goes from top to bottom AKA Left/Right
http://i773.photobucket.com/albums/yy18/kingme45/Photo0228.jpg
http://i773.photobucket.com/albums/yy18/kingme45/Photo0229.jpg
http://i773.photobucket.com/albums/yy18/kiCool prank call websitein General - [quote=xXModz;3370395]That looks funny I guess /mmz[/quote]
i connected my mom and my friend and there like argueing u claled me no you called me lol:dwug:Cool prank call websitein General - Ok you may already know but for the people who dont know
PrankDial - The Original Internet Prank Calls Website (http://www.prankdial.com)
free prank calls 3 a day also can record and save to desktop...
Get hotspot s
Showing the 5 most recent posts.