Posts by asshaticus
10 posts total, newest first.
sig question (NOT A SIG REQUEST)in Art & Graphic Design - Dude thats a humongus sig, create it to the paramaters (height and width) specified in usercp.Star Wars Episode 7in SCI-FI - [QUOTE=wardo1926]more star wars?? ugggg i mean i love starwars but i dont think i can take another movie or watever unless they add a sex scene or soemthing[/QUOTE]
agreed, I refuse to see another star wars movie unlWTF happened to klingons?in SCI-FI - I've been wondering this for quite some time, in the orignal series klingons were just humanoids with goatees no cranial ridges, keep in mind this is in the 23rd century.
ok fast forward to TNG which is set in the 24thBattle Star Galacticain SCI-FI - I tried to get into bsg but any good sci fi needs more than 2 races/species in a good vs.evil plotline.Your favorite SCI-FI?in SCI-FI - Yeah Dune was cool, I really dug the novel but david lynch kinda fucked up the storyline in his movie, the only redeeming quality of it would be that patrick stewart acted in it :) .
Showing the 5 most recent posts.