Posts by ***
33 posts total, newest first.
Staff Abusein General - [QUOTE=Alen;6001004]Now when did I say that? Inb4 a GM just gets pissed off with you and deletes this whole thing + bans you /aaron[/QUOTE]
Final post, Is your memory so short that you can not simply know what you havStaff Abusein General - [QUOTE=Zeus;6000985]You're clearly just a troll =|[/QUOTE]
Im afraid not. But you can continue to insult me while i go play golf.Staff Abusein General - [QUOTE=Alen;6000938]You really are kind of dense, aren't you? The only advice I gave was stay out of threads you don't like, and seeing as I'm the only one here bothering to write up decent replies to your continued crapStaff Abusein General - [QUOTE=Zeus;6000920]
English*
I can speak English I typed that with out really thinking.
Anyways if you cant understand a simple thing as how to stay on topic, you shouldn't be on this forum.[/QUOTE]
You also faiStaff Abusein General - [QUOTE=Alen;6000902]And you have all the right in the world to report them for it. Furthermore I'm not the minion of general and I can't be bothered to deal with it. If I feel someone is intentionally breaking rules just
Showing the 5 most recent posts.