Posts by EvilCow
75 posts total, newest first.
Hello!in Help & Requests - Hello MPGH! Been a while since I've been on here (most of you probably don't know me, and are like "Why the hell is this dude talking like he was famous on this site".)
My answer to that ^ being I was never famous on tPhotoshop Help?in Help & Requests - Hey guy's, I'd like to blend some text into a picture to make like.. a sig picture thing that's at the side of everyone's post. or a sig picture, or just.. for fun. But, I need your help. Please respond to this thread anPhotoshopin Art & Graphic Design - Ahh, k. Sorry, I'll move it right now.
/close pleaseSubaru Impreza WRX STIin Art & Graphic Design - [quote=gamer4evere;4842526]Hi.
My latest release: a Subaru Impreza WRX STI
http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu137/Xenoxblades/IMG_20110808_171607.jpg
Ill be updatin it. Gonna photoshop it, and ill post the outcoHello. D: anime drawing.in Art & Graphic Design - [quote=CCrow;4829380]sorry that i didnt post anything for so long *i broke my wrist, idk how it happend* so i drew this as soon as i could use it, i didnt draw for so long .-. https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-qKJS6udP0
Showing the 5 most recent posts.