Posts by :):
79 posts total, newest first.
Sako rk 95 Glitched?in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - [quote=Phantazy;4899836]waiting for luojunkai to say: "Oh yaas me know it, me no telling you ^^" sarcasm intended[/quote]
HE seems to know everything but never shares which means he doesnt know shit!Lockdown skip round?in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - I wish luojunkai123 gets banned!
If he does i will go in public and put Friday Onn my stereo and dance naked!DUAL SITE INFECTION MODEin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - [quote=detmer;4644878]haha I know al the glitches from both maps there easy[/quote]
Than u should share not just tell people u know the glitches PROVEE them or GTFO! /yeah:(in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - Guys i see even if i dont know anyone here butthey syill love me <3 I am not completely leaving but i will be around but as active as before just gonna check MPGH once a week or so!:(in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - Guys it was awesome with u guys and now this section is completely dead without m_t_h and other people leaving so guys i am leaving too and I might come back when this section becomes alive again!
Thnx for everything pe
Showing the 5 most recent posts.