Posts by Harvo
24 posts total, newest first.
Olly Debuggerin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - O.o my computers pretty new, i talk to someone and they told me to check out a site can't remember which but it has lots of tutorials on tkc and lots of downloading stuff o.o. Ive played with memory editing, I still haveGodmode Hack with Ollydbg Tutorialin Gunz Hacks - O_O If only if my patch for gunz worked >.<Olly Debuggerin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - I don't know nothin, but ive notice thats how ppl making hacks >.> Now I am trying to test and trial since theres no good tutorials for it. Is it natural for Opening a 32bit program takes for ever. I am trying to test anGunzRunnable [02-06-06]in Gunz Hacks - Omg i either forgot how to put in the runnable or the freakin patch i d/l fuck up my gunz -.- When i try to run gunz it gives me a blank japanse word screen, if i use gunz runnable it loads nothin(I believe i rename gunzonline mangasin Anime - Anyone know a few good places to read manga or download them >.> Perfer read them. I download to much this week -.-
Showing the 5 most recent posts.