Posts by balldrops
21 posts total, newest first.
I got a questionin Combat Arms Discussions - What would be a good price for a major1 with 10 or 11 perms on it which include artic wolf and autume g36. The reason is I'm thinking of selling my CA account because honestly i hardly play and I don't care a for the gamAccounts for sale! CPT4, CPT4, LTC4, LTG!in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Im interested in the LTCHelp "Clickabe Gui"in Minecraft Tutorials - HEre is a quick link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K88cYIA_jhc[1.5 UPDATED] | Nodus Client 9.9! | Custom Menus | Custom Binds/Aliases | Optifinein Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - Can someone help me out, the hacks are great the only problem I'm having is when i go to the players section on the menu part of the menu doesn't show and I don't know how to make them, any solution
NVM i got it, to wNodus not workingin Minecraft Help - [QUOTE=non ame;5865534]was just on a server with nodus and its working without any issues
u just have to switch Advanced OpenGL off
and there is another update out (v 7.8), maybe it fixes that problem[/QUOTE]
did u upda
Showing the 5 most recent posts.