Posts by HermitObserver
8 posts total, newest first.
my first MW3 trainer whit funny voice helper [v1.0]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Thanks soooo much for uploading this!!! I couldn't find one that does all this until now!! Thanks again it's better than the other 30 trainers here.MW3 ChromatiX 1.0in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=House;5665162]
Could you please tell me what features have you been using that caused the error?
Also V2 is on the go tommoz which shouold proly fix the errors.[/QUOTE]
Purple Allies, Yellow Enemies, PinkMW3 Hack (Aim Bot)in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=master131;5665831]/file approved
Next time remember to add virus scans, I've done it this time for you.
https://www.virustotal.com/file/cba327478e88ac1f9f1670eb3c5d362371e875fe16f7592d352552978b5a877f/analysis/1MW3 ChromatiX 1.0in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Hey House. I'm getting the 'Files different from server.' error, too. I let the installer run its course. After I got the message I validated the cache and redownloaded the files. Then I tried using PakScape to install t1.4.364in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions - Fixed glitch where using colorblind assist would let you see stealth bombers.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.