Posts by snakehunter75
65 posts total, newest first.
Cracked Minecraft for Linux/Mac OSXin Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - I'm not a professional Linux user, so could you explain this to me? I get blackscreen, and I've downloaded the lwjgl thingy, what do I do next? Would love to get some help :PMPGH CA NA PUB (v1.6.5)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Hehe just started playing NA by a guide here on Mpgh... And i got a warm welcome by this! Thx Jeff! <3Frenzykills Second Montage / Quicktagein Combat Arms Montage - kk i just couldnt get any clips... My comp lags so hard.. just had to make somethingFrenzykills Second Montage / Quicktagein Combat Arms Montage - Hello everyone!
This is my second montage, and i made it really fast.. I was in a rush thats all im saying. :P
I didn't really get much acoolades, as this montage was mostly made to learn to Sony Vegas basics.
Enjoy, Account Giveawayin CrossFire Discussions - 1º- 46, 33
2º- 27, 84
3º- 15, 76
4º- 61, 44
Showing the 5 most recent posts.