Posts by Withoutwings
118 posts total, newest first.
Told you I was coming back...in Member Introduction & Return - [QUOTE=Music.;6956537]Don't remember you, welcome back[/QUOTE]
Doesn't matter, thanks.Told you I was coming back...in Member Introduction & Return - [QUOTE=iSnakes;6955783]Welcome back Withoutwings! Stay a while this time /gewd[/QUOTE]
Will do! :) Thanks for the kind words.Told you I was coming back...in Member Introduction & Return - [QUOTE=Denelf;6954882]Who are you again? T_T[/QUOTE]
My real name is Steff, I used to program, but I'm back just to socialize and bomb everyone with my art and music. :)Told you I was coming back...in Member Introduction & Return - So it's been a while, I used to program a bit in VB. Anyways, hiya again...ModernWarfare 2 - Final Kill Montagein General - As fuko says, it was ok.
Also.., it's really get's boring; it's kill after kill, can't say I can do better, but just giving my opinion.. Also if you say: "No flaming, first time in a long time." or something like that
Showing the 5 most recent posts.