Posts by Helepheil
136 posts total, newest first.
Hack shield update , only CFG to workin Vindictus Help - I'm glad you got this in the wrong section and used nearly literate Engrish. Makes me feel so much better about myself and reminds me why I stopped coming here. Long love Hell Demon, the savior of us all. ^_^Opening .CFG files.in Vindictus Help - Can anyone tell me how to open them now? Or direct me with a link in the right direction?Working Commands + Bind Tutin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - I'm back from Boys State. Off to read my thread. Thought I should let y'all know! :DWorking Commands + Bind Tutin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [quote=kidsizedcoffin;4387137]So just do it to for those random help requests from new players?[/quote]
Even a better idea. Noob, no idea what they're doing, requests help from high level player, CLIENT CRASH
~NoobWorking Commands + Bind Tutin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [quote=ILikePie550;4386136]Yeah I do it in legitimate dungeon parties. It crashes/kicks the host.[/quote]
My goal in life is to get to a lvl able to do Titan so I can join a party, almost kill him (within a quarter of
Showing the 5 most recent posts.