Posts by -eXient-
10 posts total, newest first.
Selling Msg2 (CA/NA)in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=DannyIzHere;3375792]
Level 55??
Doesnt it go up to level 50 boh1 .[/quote]
I didnt aimbot on it, my kdr use to be 15.00 kdr and about 98 hs percent. I Use the kdr reset and my friend let me kdr farm. But whSelling Msg2 (CA/NA)in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Bump!
Still selling this account![ CPT 3 ] CA/NA Going For A Cheap Price!!! Vid Includedin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=GameArena;3371712]My Messenger address is supplied you can contact me on msn.[/quote]
Added you![ CPT 3 ] CA/NA Going For A Cheap Price!!! Vid Includedin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=GameArena;3371702]That's what it say's :) even tho i've spent over $700 Aus Dollers on it i'm 100% sure i'l never get that! lmao[/quote]
I'm new to this site so how do you want it, like should i just pm you the[ CPT 3 ] CA/NA Going For A Cheap Price!!! Vid Includedin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - So 35k nx for the account?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.