Posts by papahboyaya
15 posts total, newest first.
The Farmer 3.0 - 50.000R in ~30 Minin Rainbow Six: Siege - I can't get TinyTask to work with R6. It works in other applications but whenever I switch over to the game it doesn't registerThe Farmer 3.0 - 50.000R in ~30 Minin Rainbow Six: Siege - I cannot get the game to work with tinytask. I tried disabling the overlay and everything.The Farmer 3.0 - 50.000R in ~30 Minin Rainbow Six: Siege - I'm still unable to get the game to reconize tinytask's inputs...The Farmer 3.0 - 50.000R in ~30 Minin Rainbow Six: Siege - this tinytask shit not working is annoying me....is there a input setting i need change in game for the r6 to recognize tinytask???
- - - Updated - - -
Can I family share to get around a ban? If so, I will test it...The Farmer 3.0 - 50.000R in ~30 Minin Rainbow Six: Siege - can you help me figure out why tinytask isn't working?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.