Posts by IV2B
1,163 posts total, newest first.
New Steam Profilein Art & Graphic Design - I'd prefer a snappier animation for your artwork showcase, the "welcome to my profile" workshop showcase seems excessive.
I like to keep my profile short enough so that people who visit it don't need to scroll down all tSignature of the Month #8 | SOTM Submissions | $20 prizein Art & Graphic Design - [QUOTE=Robotkubo;12764909]Legit looks the same as your last entry just faded and with a different picture...[/QUOTE]
Yeah, i'm trying to improve on it.
Render aside, each stroke was made anew for this sig.
Now that i lSignature of the Month #8 | SOTM Submissions | $20 prizein Art & Graphic Design - I didn't notice that animated signatures are accepted now, i guess i could try to do one in the future!
http://i.imgur.com/f0ehttY.png
I tried to improve on my lights, took me 2 afternoons and a hand cramp. x)Spent 5 minutes on this!in Art & Graphic Design - "It's pretty good for five minutes."
"It's not that good" "Yeah but i did it in 5 minutes."
Do you see where the problem is?
The image itself is extremely basic, but not horrendous. Hence it's ok but only because Logo Contest $20 | BTC | PayPal | Giftcards | Winner gets all!in Art & Graphic Design - [QUOTE=Fanatical;12607810]Any img from your jobs ?[/QUOTE]
If you are looking for images that other people submitted, here are mine: http://imgur.com/a/pXBxF
The first (black) one's lines were too thick and he mentione
Showing the 5 most recent posts.