Posts by eeyaz
457 posts total, newest first.
ANML Backgrounds :)in Showroom - These are two backgrounds I made. It's been a while since i've been active on MPGH :3 I will only be posting in the Graphics section the most.
147597147598Desktop BG's some of my work :)in Showroom - Ok if you think they suck idc. I made all of these for people who asked me. Aslong as they like them i'm happy. I made a mistake by posting again. To much haters here. I'll go to a decent GFX forum.
PeaceDesktop BG's some of my work :)in Showroom - [quote=gamer4evere;3959660]the last 1 is the best, the 1st iss too bright, the 2nd is a bit simple and the 3rd is ruined because it has the blue thinng in the top corner... overal 4/10[/quote]
Im asking for opnions noDesktop BG's some of my work :)in Showroom - [quote=Co2;3958967]The first and the third looked good. What kind of Pixel's do you use?[/quote]
Just used a square brush and edited all the setting os it would scatterDesktop BG's some of my work :)in Showroom - Hello everyone i have decided to post on here again to get some opinions on my GFX :)
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee421/oRxM/oRxMTestBG.jpghttp://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee421/oRxM/RickBGPCPS3.jpghttp://
Showing the 5 most recent posts.