Posts by The Modder
31 posts total, newest first.
[Share] Bannedin Vindictus Discussions - Sorry to hear about your ban, it sounds exactly the same as the thing that happened to me. I was temp banned about 5 weeks from now and they still havn't done anything. I've sent in tickets and I get no replys. If you haEmergency maintenance! Uh oh!in Vindictus Discussions - [quote=alanhu95;3519487]Stay away from farming too fast. That should lower chances of ban. Also support them by buying NX, it will lower your chance of getting ban as well. At least, I'm pretty sure because they want a pVindictus Custom Client WIPin Vindictus Discussions - [quote=Benitsubasa;3501411]Funny, the winter effect is easily removed or added by replacing the hfs file containing the town.[/quote]
I didn't actually replace any of the hfs files, I just got the vindictus winter ediVindictus Custom Client WIPin Vindictus Discussions - [quote=Benitsubasa;3501284]Lemmy guess..
1. You deleted the music folder..
2. You deleted the intro movies..
3. You modified hackshield's splash icon..
4. You deleted AdBalloonExt.exe
5. You replaced the new hfs fVindictus Custom Client WIPin Vindictus Discussions - Hello everyone, at this moment I have almost completed my Vindictus custom client. It runs through the current server and you can do everything you can do with your current client. Here is a list of it's current features
Showing the 5 most recent posts.