Posts by saaltim
7 posts total, newest first.
es0terik's GFX Shop (Submit A Request!)in User Services - [quote=es0terik;3941934]What section would you put this in? All sections are vindictus related.
Because I'm not making em for anyone out of the Vindictus forum. I don't want to be bombarded with requests.[/quote]
i jes0terik's GFX Shop (Submit A Request!)in User Services - there are graphic design and art forums
why is this in the vindictus section?[Share] Bannedin Vindictus Discussions - [quote=devase;3571770]People in your friends list and guild can see when you start a new dungeon every 2 minutes and you level up or level up a skill every 10 minutes. lol. you simply can't trust people you met online beRequesting for Console Commandsin Vindictus Discussions - [quote=Kantrou;3471141]Give me the link then cause im sure i didnt see it on the forums. I got those from another site but not here. Im looking for like money,equips,etc. commands[/quote]
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vRequesting for Console Commandsin Vindictus Discussions - [quote=Kantrou;3470455]I looked through the forum for a long time now for a few hours and i probably know more commands then you do.
And since this is source engine theres way more commands that i know.
The ones that
Showing the 5 most recent posts.